....with assistance, but still walking! He laughs the entire time as he makes laps around the house. It is downpouring today so we need to get our exercise indoors.
Oh, yes, Ethan does look like a Scandinavian swimmer!!!! WTG Ethan--has the exact physique for a swimmer. Hook up with Coach Uncle Bobby as soon as you can OR have your dad teach you! Jackson, we'll have to put you in football camp I think, but if you can float, you can swim, too!!! Love you both, Grandma Vicki
3 comments:
Yeah, Jackson. Keep walking and laughing...
Go Jackson!! I drove through Jackson, Maine today and thought of the big guy:-)
Oh, yes, Ethan does look like a Scandinavian swimmer!!!! WTG Ethan--has the exact physique for a swimmer. Hook up with Coach Uncle Bobby as soon as you can OR have your dad teach you! Jackson, we'll have to put you in football camp I think, but if you can float, you can swim, too!!! Love you both, Grandma Vicki
Post a Comment