Another weekend closer to being done with Okinawa! We were busy buying a new bed and vacuum, and we spent Saturday and Sunday afternoons at the pool. Ethan has mastered the diving board, and he will now only swim in the deep end. Unfortunately, all of the diving board pictures were blurry so we'll try again next weekend.

They were so cute holding hands throughout the house. As soon as I got the camera out, Jackson was distracted by my putting the groceries away. Food is always on his mind.

Ethan is always up for a game of golf; he's just not always up for Mommy taking pictures.

Jackson loving the pool!

Both boys wading at the kiddie pool during break time.
1 comment:
I have to chuckle at the face Ethan is making when you took his golfing picture. I think you've identified it as the Goldhahn Men "annoyed" face. The boys look cute holding hands.
Post a Comment