October 13th, 2004 was easily one of the best days of my life. This year, our little booger, turned SIX! Six. Wow. I'll admit, I cried when I kissed him good night on his last night of being five. I don't care how old he gets, he'll always be my first baby. When he woke up on the morning of his birthday he said, "Mom, I'm a little nervous about today. I've never been six before." He's nervous about six, and Mommy is nervous about him not being a baby anymore. Okay, I'm starting to tear up again so here are some pictures from Ethan's birthday. He has his bowling birthday party this weekend so stay tuned for more pictures.
Ethan's classmate (and our neighbor), Ashlynne, has the same birthday as Ethan. We got a joint Barbie/Spiderman cake for the classroom party.
Ethan and his presents.
A Lego airport!
A new train track and trains from Momo and Papa. When he opened this, his exact words were, "Yes! I love this. I love birthdays." He cracks me up.
A birthday celebration at Chili's. Ice cream and serenading by the Chili's servers.
Only one thing could have made it better....but he'll be home soon.
1 comment:
Ethan's comment about never being six before made me smile. What an insightful boy!
Post a Comment