On Saturday, Andy and I took advantage of free child care at "Parent's Day Out," and we went on our best date yet! We went zip lining at Forest Adventure Park. One word: Awesome! I take that back, another word comes to mind to describe our date: Reckless! Don't get me wrong, the park was VERY safe. We wore the tightest harnesses imaginable, and we had to go through a safety course with an instructor before we could go into the park on our own. However, every time I jumped off of a platform and went zipping through the forest, I couldn't help but think, "Oh God, don't let me die and leave my kids without a mother!" Needless to say, we survived, and we want to go back again...next weekend...but we won't because we have a sick baby on our hands. Send some get well prayers Jackson's way. Enjoy the pictures.
Me and my squeeze. :)
3 comments:
Glad you guys could have a fun date! Not that bowling isn't as much fun as flying through the jungle on a wire!
Looking at your faces made me tear up. (Yes, I am a sap.) So glad you are all back together!
Anonymous is your Aunt Lisa, not sure why it looks like that but didn't want you to think you had some teary stalker after you!
Post a Comment