Unpacking...blech. Within a month we have received three moving trucks-full of our stuff. Stuff. Why do we have so much stuff? I've already taken a truckload of stuff to Goodwill, and I see several more trips in my future. The most exciting arrival was our stuff from Maine, which has been in storage for the last four years. Surprisingly, NOTHING was broken or ruined. Andy and I were hoping everything would be destroyed so we could just put it all on the curb and not have to unpack it. Since everything is in perfect condition, we are storing the majority of it in the garage until we find a bigger house with another bedroom and a family room.
The Maine stuff was especially fun for Jackson and Spine since neither of them were around the last time we had these things. Here are some cute pics of them exploring the "new" stuff.
Jackson coined the desk cabinet "my house," and he's been hoarding odd things in there (today I found a lunch box, two pairs of socks, a glow stick, and a bottle of glue). I hope this hoarding is just a phase because as you all know, messes give me the willies!
Andy's beloved stuffed fox, Ralph, has become Spine's new best friend. Ralph is now on display at Andy's office due to fears of Spine being too affectionate with him.
1 comment:
Too funny about Jackson! His girlfriend is actually a hoarder too!
Post a Comment