It's hard to believe it, but our baby started PRESCHOOL this week. Real-ride-the-bus-to-school preschool! Everyday from 8am-1pm. Preschool. Oh, and he LOVES it, and so do we! Thanks to Andy's military status, we were able to qualify for FREE preschool at Head Start. I hold Head Start on a pedestal since I worked for them briefly in Tulsa and in Maine. It is such a great program, and I'm so glad that our family is a part of it!

The mandatory "first day of school" picture. He was SO ready to get inside.

He found his name and put his frog on the lily pad.

Now a "first day of school picture" inside. Please stop taking pictures Mom and let me go play!

Enjoying breakfast on his first day. Notice that his Buzz Lightyear backpack didn't come off for breakfast.

And not to leave anyone out: my very tan and muscular, soon-to-be-first-grader wearing a helmet made of bubbles.
No comments:
Post a Comment