Monday, March 12, 2012

Mohawk Park

Last week we had to pick up Daddy at the airport. Mohawk Park is a great park near the airport, but we rarely go because it's kind of a long drive, but since we were going to the airport anyway, we decided to leave early and get in some play time first.

Andy was flying in from Salt Lake City. He took Grandma Vicki back home to Idaho, and now we are back to being a family of four. It's nice to get back to our old routine, but the old routine means back to child care. Today Ethan started at The Young Einsteins, a before and after school tutoring program. It's in a mother's home, and it's only Ethan and a few other kids. He seems really excited to be with kids his age, but away from the chaos of a daycare center. I love that the mother is focused on education! Jackson is now doing extended care at his preschool. He remains in his classroom with his teacher so I don't foresee him having any adjustment issues. The only difference is he'll take a nap and eat a snack at school, both of which he was excited to do! Neither option is as great as having Grandma here everyday, but I think we're going to make this work. Here's hoping for a smooth transition!

Enjoy the pics from Mohawk Park!




1 comment:

Karin said...

Jackson and Ethan, I love that park. I'm remembering when we were there at Christmas.