Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

I love Fall: cooler temperatures, football, and the pumpkin patch! I took off work to stay home with the boys during Fall Break, and we headed south to Carmichael's Pumpkin Patch in Bixby. 

We brought a picnic lunch, got lost in the the corn maze, ran into friends from school, and came home with some great pumpkins!  Tonight we'll carve them after the Broncos game. 

I apologize for the delay in posts. Our level of busy-ness is at an all-time high. Andy is LOVING his job with Edward Jones, but he is, in a sense, starting his own business, which keeps him away from home. As I struggle to balance two ACTIVE boys' schedules and a demanding career, we are contemplating and praying about our future. IE: Should Mommy be a working mom or a stay-at-home mom? 

The answer: To Be Continued...

                       Apple Smile


                        Cuteness



I get dizzy as I reminisce getting lost in the maze. 




                       My pumpkin


              My other sweet pumpkin


Hey ladies.....yeah right! Girls still have cooties (thank God). 


No comments: